Bring your unique business idea to this fantastic ground floor tenancy in Angas Securities House on Flinders Street in the heart of the CBD. Located near Victoria Square, the Treasury Hotel, the GPO, Town Hall, minutes from Rundle Mall and a stone’s throw from Yewth, this office or creative retail space has a lot to offer. The tenancy comes to Renew Adelaide in a remarkable condition, so the next tenant can move straight in. Nestled on the ground floor of a professional office building, the successful tenant will benefit from the newly refurbished lobby, which will make a great first impression. The tenancy comes with concrete floors, very high ceilings and glass frontage leading onto an outdoor common courtyard (which can also potentially be utilised for activation projects) – huge potential!
If you think you have a concept that would suit this space, read on, and apply!
Location: Ground Floor, 26 Flinders St, Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail/Office
Size: 91.7 sqm
- Large floor to ceiling windows, plenty of natural light
- Very high ceilings
- Access to common bathrooms
- Separate storage space
- Professional refurbished foyer
- Access to external courtyard
- Air conditioning
Costs to Consider
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Wednesday 17th January @ 4 pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 28th January @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘26 Flinders St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.