Renew Adelaide is launching an opportunity for ANOTHER brilliant space in Parc Arcade, nestled between two very successful Renew Adelaide supported projects launched earlier this year, Chick Chick Boom and Weft Textiles, and just up the road from the soon-to-launch, Fairfax ADL.
If you’ve got a unique food/beverage concept that would be awesome and different to what is offered in the neighbouring tenancies or food courts off the mall, and you’re ready to operate within one of Adelaide’s most up and coming CBD arcades, then apply for this space and be a part of the change!
Location: Shop 3, Parc Arcade, 7-17 Gawler Place, Adelaide
Type of Property: Food/beverage outlet
Size: 27sqm approx.
- Renew Adelaide contribution towards base build services (plumbing, electrical, waste etc)
- A blank canvas for your imagination to run wild!
COSTS TO CONSIDER
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
This promising location has high visibility from the UPark patrons and is directly across from the super cool homewares store, Raw Space. Taking into consideration the excellent location and surrounding vendors, food/drink concepts is a requisite for this space. However, considering the amount of existing food vendors and choices in the neighbouring food courts, we’re looking for new and innovative ideas that will complete, not compete!
Renew Adelaide and the property owner may offer additional support, but this will be negotiated with the successful applicants. Also, please note that a longer initial term than our standard 30-day rolling licence may be considered, subject to the set-up costs required to execute your idea in this space.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Thursday 20th April @ 4.30pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available date.
Tuesday 25th April @ midnight
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.