Oh bouy, what a space! Situated in the heart of Port Adelaide, nestled between colonial buildings and heritage charm, you’ll find this promising main street property. Following in the footsteps of the very successful Renew Adelaide graduate, Low & Slow American BBQ, here’s your chance to express yourself in the precious gem that is 168 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide.
With its brightly lit, clean and open interior, it’s the perfect chance for the right operator to rekindle the publics passion for the Port and return the main street to it’s former glory.
Location: Ground Floor, 168 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail/Showroom/Office
Size: 150 sqm approx*
- Fire compliant
- Male & Female toilets
- Basic kitchen facilities (incl brand spanking new hot water system)
- Window frontage
- 2x separate offices
- Neutral interior with plenty of light
- Possible access to large grease arrestor with negotiation
- Floorboards in retail space
- Heritage building views
- Data and power points
- Rear lane access
COSTS TO CONSIDER
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Make good obligations
With the support of Renew Adelaide, your concept will include a bustling little retail space, workshop, collective hub or office that caters to the needs of the ever-growing professional population in the Port, as well as the diverse and creative locals who have thrived here for generations. Your idea will compliment the Port Mall and surrounding businesses, with a nod a to the passionate community spirit that this harbour is famous for.
The successful applicant will have a good understanding of Port Adelaide’s trading pattern. They would use their time wisely to maximising the use of the space, taking into consideration the ebb and flow of business.
This tenancy could be negotiated as a fixed term license, dependant upon the tenant’s fitout contribution.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- A consideration of costs
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Logo concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Tuesday 17th January 2017 @ 4pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on Tuesday 17th January at 4pm.
Applications close: Tuesday 24th January 2017 @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘168 St Vincent St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.