Renew Adelaide has secured a pearler of a space in a heritage building, nestled amongst inspiring views and promising charm.
We’re seeking strong operators with a unique food and beverage concept, who understand the inner workings of the Port community’s demands. Join the likes of the successful Renew Adelaide businesses located in the historic waterside suburb of Port Adelaide – Low & Slow American BBQ and Folklore Cafe – and apply now to be the next big name in the Port.
Location: 226 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide
Type of Property: Food & Beverage offering
Size: 60 sqm approx
- Heritage window frontage
- Corner tenancy with front and side door access
- Kitchen with basic facilities
- 1x toilet
- Data and power points
COSTS TO CONSIDER
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
Walking down Commercial Road and St Vincent St, what’s missing?
We’ll tell you what’s missing – your distinctive produce that the regulars have come to adore, the offering that makes people travel from every other peninsula to eat at the little cafe/bar/ice cream shop/fish and chip shop/burger bar/bakery on the corner of Kyle Pl and St Vincent St. You! You’re what’s missing!
Take the time to familiarise yourself with the surrounding businesses because the successful applicant will complement the local offerings, while catering to the needs of the ever-growing professional population in the Port, as well as the diverse and creative locals who have thrived here for generations.
This tenancy could be negotiated as a fixed-term license, dependant upon the tenant’s fitout contribution. Renew Adelaide and the landlord may be able to contribute to basic building works, upon negotiation.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
This space is so nice, we’ll let you inspect it twice!
Friday 31st March 2017 @ 4pm
Monday 3rd April 2017 @ 4pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Applications close: Monday 17th April @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘226 St Vincent St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.