Renew Adelaide is pleased to present an exciting opportunity to open a creative retail, office, studio, co-working or multi concept space in the heart of Port Adelaide.
This level 1 tenancy, formerly Cat’s in the Loft, above the newly launched Eve To Dawn and opposite Fontanelle’s new home, is a large open plan space with beautiful views of St Vincent Street. North and South facing windows ensure plenty of natural light throughout.
Location: Level 1, 168 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail / creative concept
Size: 475 sqm approx
Access via stairs off St Vincent Street, ground floor, with plenty of room for effective signage at street level.
- Seperate male and female bathrooms
- North and South facing windows
- Open plan, semi-industrial space
- Recently serviced air conditioning
- Fully fire compliant
- Concrete floors
We want to hear about your creative project ideas that utilises this space to its full potential. When submitting your application consider how your concept will benefit the surrounding businesses as a community. The property would suit a creative retail or co-working venture with priority given to applications that demonstrate a unique, creative, interesting and well-considered concept.
As the space is on the first floor, we are looking for businesses that are a destination – that don’t rely on the passing foot traffic but rather bring people to the area. If you have a distinctive offering that would add to the diverse mix of creative and retail business that call the Port home and put this spacious, unique tenancy on the map then we want to hear from you!
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Possible costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
Friday 19th May 2017 @ 4pm
Monday 22nd May 2017 @ 4pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Applications close: Sunday 28th May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘L1, 168 St Vincent St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.