Are you the Harold to our Lou, the Toadfish to our Steph, or even the Lyn to our Susan?
Renew Adelaide has secured an office space two doors down from our very own headquarters in The Block. If you want to move your business from home to the city, then don’t miss this opportunity!
Who knows – maybe you will soon be joining us and neighbouring graduated Renew Adelaide tenants, Krass Journal & Repeater Productions, for lunch at Harold’s Coffee Shop or Friday night drinks at Lou’s Place <3
Location: Suite 8, Level 1, 2 Hindmarsh Square, Adelaide (‘The Block’)
Type of Property: Office or Studio Space
Size: 50sqm approx
- Access to common toilets
- Basic kitchenette within tenancy
- Hollywood style mirrors
- Vinyl flooring (no pesky carpet tiles!)
Hours of operation: Minimum of 4 days a week
Costs to Consider:
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
Are you tired of working from home? Do you dream of working in the big smoke? Do you want to meet clients for a coffee in the East end of town? Can’t you just imagine yourself saying, “Hey Susan, let’s meet at Sad Café, it’s only 2 minutes away?”
Office spaces rarely come to Renew Adelaide, so this is your chance to establish your business in the CBD, and join us as tenants in The Block at 2 Hindmarsh Square. We are seeking applicants with a creative/entrepreneurial start-up, that are ready to take their business to the next level.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- An acrostic poem constructed from your favourite Neighbours character, which details why you would be a great neighbour for us (bonus points).
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Monday, 10th July @ 4.30pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 16th July @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘The Block’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.