Located in the heart of the business district, rejuvenated Topham Mall is ready for a new tenant. Join the likes of successful Renew businesses The Flower Nook, Booknook and Bean, The Beigelry, and Coco Jumbo and be the next success story in the mall. Topham Mall will be part of the Market to Riverbank link upgrade and will therefore undergo further revitalisation projects in the near future!
With high foot traffic from surrounding office workers during the day, before and after work traffic from the U-park and excellent linkages between the small cafés, bars and restaurants on Leigh Street and Waymouth Street, this tenancy is waiting for the right retailer to bring it to life.
Location: Shop 11, Topham Mall, Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail/Creative Concept
Size: ~25 sqm
- Potential for kitchenette / plumbing
- Separate storage space
- Close to public seating
- Access to public toilets in the mall – male, female, and disabled
Hours of operation: Minimum of 4 days a week
Costs to Consider:
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
We are looking for an innovative retail offering to complement the tenancy mix in the mall and surrounding area. Located on the eastern-end of Topham Mall, this space offers a huge opportunity for the right business to capture the passing foot traffic. This is a fantastic opportunity to use our risk-free model to establish your business in a busy, city location.
This tenancy will be on our standard rolling 30-day rent-free model.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Thursday, 6th April @ 4pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Wednesday 19th April @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Topham Mall’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.