Welcome to the Market District, where creativity meets curiosity! Filled with small hole-in-the-wall bars and eateries boasting unique interiors, you’ll find this unmarked canvas ready for you to inject heart and soul.
Sitting proudly below the eco-friendly ‘Ergo Apartments’, your customers are ready and waiting to come and dine in your cafe/bar/restaurant filled with plenty of natural light connecting the property with its surrounds.
Location: Ergo Apartments, 42 Sturt St, Adelaide
Type of Property: Food & Beverage
Size: 100sqm approx
- Waste points for 2x toilets
- Provisions for exhaust and grease trap if required
- Ample ventilation above windows
- Front and side access
- Plaza outdoor dining area
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- Fire compliant
Hours of operation: Minimum of 4 days a week
Costs to Consider:
- Public Liability insurance
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
If you’ve ever been to the South-Western quarter of the CBD on a weekend, you’ll know that you’re spoiled for choice when it comes to beautiful spaces to dine with a view. Your concept should stand out from the rest and offer something that will force foodies to travel to your corner of the city just to smell what you’re cooking!
This tenancy can be negotiated for a longer secured rent-free term, dependent upon tenant contribution.
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen – speed is key!)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
This space is so nice, we’ll let you inspect it twice!
Tuesday, 2nd May @ 4.30pm
Wednesday, 17th May @ 4.30pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 21st May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Ergo Apartments’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.