An amazing opportunity to secure an office or retail tenancy in a truly unique property on Young Street, in the up and coming mid-west of the CDB.
GROUND FLOOR RETAIL TENANCY (T3)
This flexible property, with an industrial warehouse feel, is a rare opportunity in the CBD. Located between Waymouth Street and Franklin Street, on a street that has recently been revitalised by the opening of Elementary Coffee and Studio Pilates Adelaide. The successful applicant would need to demonstrate how they would use this amazing, light filled space creatively, showing originality whilst maximising the use of the space and enlivening the developing precinct it sits within.
Please note that the ground floor tenancy will be split into 2 tenancies, as the floor plans show. There is a wall and a front entrance that will be added before the tenancy becomes available.
Location: 9 – 17 Young Street, Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail / Creative Concept
Size: 83 sqm
- Ground level
- Glass frontage
- Security system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Access to toilets
- Exposed rafters
FIRST FLOOR OFF TENANCY (T2)
The office tenancy on the first floor consists of 5 individual offices and 1 larger shared office space. The exposed rafters give the tenancy character and a more open feel. With large windows on the eastern side of the property there is plenty of natural light filling the space and the glass windows between the individual offices allow a community feel, while still giving the privacy of separate workspaces. This tenancy is charming and a great place to be productive.
Location: Level 1, 9 – 17 Young Street, Adelaide
Type of Property: Office
Size: 115 sqm
- 5 individual offices and 1 shared workspace (possible option to convert to large open plan space if desired)
- Data points in each office
- Security system
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning in each office
- Large windows
- Fire services installed
- Exposed rafters
We are seeking applicants who can make the most of these tenancies. The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate their ability to convert this space into something exciting.
The location, near Light Square, is close to the busy food and business precinct of Waymouth Street, historic hotels, bustling with tourists coming from the bus station or staying at one of the nearby backpackers and just a short walk from several tertiary institutions. If your business can complement the local businesses and offer something different to this ready mix of students, tourists, foodies and professionals then maybe this space is the space for you!
If you think you have a concept that would suit either of these tenancies we’d love to hear from you. Please indicate in your application which tenancy you are applying for (T3 ground floor or T2 first floor).
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Costs to Consider:
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
Monday, 8th May @ 4.30pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 14th May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Young St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.