A versatile space in a modern office building, located in the heart of the CBD is just waiting for your creative flair to refresh it and bring it back to life. This office tenancy offers inspiring views of the city and hills, is located minutes from Rundle Mall, just off of Gawler Place and offers huge potential to the right tenant.
If your business is outgrowing a home office, a new collaboration has meant you’re looking for a bigger space or perhaps you’re a forming a collective with other complementary businesses then read on as this space might be perfect for you!
Location: Suite 10.1, 50 Pirie St, Adelaide
Type of Property: Office
Size: 183.4 sqm
- Reception area
- 2 individual offices
- Large open-plan space
- Access to common kitchenette and bathrooms
- Amazing views over Pirie Street and out to the hills
The tenancy is quite generous in size, so ideally your business concept would maximise the use of the space. The existing neighbouring tenants are mixed-use, so the sky is the limit when it comes to suitability.
Given the high quality of this space, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate their long-term intention of operating in the CBD, and their need for a larger space to accommodate their idea. Think creatively in terms of the fit out and the aesthetics you would bring to the space, as this may dictate the type of tenant which will ultimately be successful.
For inspiration, check out the unbelievable transformation of another tenancy at 50 Pirie by the always amazing Super8, another Renew Adelaide project launched in 2016:
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Possible costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
Monday 19th June 2017 @ 4pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Applications close: Sunday 2nd July @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘50 Pirie St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.