Continuing our run of new properties hitting the market, Renew Adelaide brings you this gem! Most recently used by Flight Centre, this space is ready for you to make your own. Be bold and brave with this one, we are open to all creative opportunities and ideas that will add something new to Melbourne Street. This space would best suit retail/studio type activations, show us what you’ve got!
Huge glass windows face Melbourne Street, making way to the large showroom/retail space at the front. There is a second room at the back which features a kitchenette and unisex toilet. Additional features include split system Air-conditioning, security system, and 2 dedicated car spaces. Front and rear access.
We have recently received additional funding to expand our program to include Melbourne Street. With this tenancy being just down the road from our other available property at 125 Melbourne Street, you will have the unique opportunity to form part of this developing precinct. We are ideally looking for a project that will bring something new and exciting to the area. Known for its food, fashion, health and beauty service-based businesses, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to complement these existing businesses and offer the community something different. If you think you have a concept that would suit this space, read on, and apply!
Location: 143 Melbourne St, North Adelaide
Type of Property: Office/Retail/Studio/Creative Concept
Size: 110 sqm floor space; 138sqm Land area
- Glass, main street frontage
- Quality fixtures
- Split system reverse cycle Air-conditioning.
- Kitchenette and toilet
- Onsite park at rear for two
- Rear lane driveway access
Costs to Consider
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Thursday 19th April at 4 PM
Thursday 26th April at 4 PM
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 29th April @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘143 Melbourne Street’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.