We have been granted an exciting opportunity to activate a warehouse-style garage space with impressive industrial character. Set in an area of the CBD that has been long established as a precinct for the markets and residential, we are looking for a project that will add to the character of the neighbourhood.
There is an office tenant on the Morphett Street side of the ground floor, so access to the space would be via Collins Street, where next door you’ll find Samantha Ruby Artistry and Voice Design. Graduated Renew project Good Thnx can be found just upstairs and you’d be only a stone’s throw away from Prohibition Liquor, Tell Henry and former Renew project Fleur and Brew on up-and-coming Gilbert Street.
The successful applicant would need to demonstrate how they would use this amazing space creatively, showing originality whilst maximising the use of the space and contributing to the developing precinct around it. We are open to anything for this space, so if it looks right for your concept then we’d love to hear from you!
Location: 453 Morphett Street, Adelaide (entrance via Collins Street)
Type of Property: Studio/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Gallery/ Retail/ Hospitality/ Workshop/ Creative Concept
Size: 114.4 sqm
Please note that all current fittings and fixtures will be removed before licence start date.
- Roller and pedestrian door
- Warehouse style industrial space
- Large open plan space
Costs to Consider
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Thursday 17th May @ 4 pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 27th May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘453 Morphett St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.