Are you looking for a space with charm and class to launch your business in the CBD? We have been given the opportunity to activate a 2-storey heritage property with 5 separate work areas and a basement, located on Pirie Street. This is a truly unique opportunity with a variety of possible uses.
Located on bustling Pirie Street, across the road from Grieve, Gillett, Andersen and just up the street from a cluster of 3 exciting Renew projects that will be launching in February, this is the perfect location for your business to form part of this emerging precinct.
The 2 rooms on the ground floor have polished floorboards, large windows with plenty of natural light. Upstairs there are 3 separate work spaces, all with carpet in great condition and large windows. There is also a sizeable basement / cellar space with stone walls and exposed rafters.
Applications for the whole space will be viewed favourably but if you are wanting to apply for part of the space then there is the possibility of breaking it up into smaller tenancies.
Location: 246 Pirie St, Adelaide
Type of Property: Office/Showroom/Studio
Size: 170 sqm –
Ground floor: front room 35.8m2, back room 24.9m2
First floor: 19.3m2, 15.7m2 and 20.7m2
Basement / Cellar: 35.8m2
- Great street frontage
- Plenty of natural light
- Access to shared kitchenette
- Access to shared toilets and showers
- Air conditioning throughout
Costs to Consider
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Wednesday 31st January @ 4 pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 11th February @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘246 Pirie St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.