West-end modern office space on North Tce is up for grabs, across the road from the Adelaide Railway Station and a short stroll to the Adelaide oval and Rundle Mall. We are looking for an awesome office project to take up residence here via the Renew Adelaide program. Perhaps you’re the next Facebook or Snapchat? Or the future of news and media in Australia? You could not ask for a better place to launch your brand.
You will be joining other local tenancies such as Renew Adelaide Graduate, The Beigelry. In addition, being a part of the recently re-developed bank street and market to riverbank link. There has never been a better time to launch your new brand or take the next step in a business you’ve operated from home.
Location: Mezzanine, 144 North Tce, Adelaide
Type of property: Office / Studio
Area & size: Approximately 143 sqm
Floorplan: Qantas House Plan 15-12-09 Open Plan Mez Level (1)
- Multiple Lift access
- Private Male and Female amenities. inc shower & cleaners facilities
- Concrete flooring with carpet tiles
- Ceiling tiles
- Huge street facing windows, with plenty of natural light
Wednesday 31st October @ 4 pm
Sunday 11th November @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘144 North Terrace’ in the subject heading.
What to consider for your application:
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages maximum
Costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
Below are some links to different resources to assist you, no matter which start-up phase you are in:
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up – A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
- Small Business Commission – Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
- Enterprise Adelaide – Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
- Innovation SA – Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- State Government grants – Funding opportunities that may be relevant
- Business SA – Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
- Guildhouse – Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.