We are seeking a unique retail offering or vibrant studio concept to activate this raw and natural beauty on Flinders St to complement the surrounding tenants of this new and diverse Renew Adelaide led precinct.
This section of Flinders Street has the makings of a vibrant new precinct, located on the corner of Hyde Street and just down from Pulteney Street. In addition to this space, start-up businesses and entrepreneurs have the opportunity to launch their new ventures via the Renew Adelaide program alongside multiple street level retail/hospitality/office spaces.
Location: 108 Flinders St
Type of property: Retail/Studio
Area & size: 80 sqm
- Raw concrete flooring
- Rear laneway access
Thursday 23rd January 2020 @ 4pm
Wednesday 29th January 2020 @ 4pm
Thursday 13th February 2020 @4pm
Sunday 16th February @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Flinders Retail’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.