Following on from the Renew Adelaide venture and horticultural genius that is Botanica Boutique, the Maras Group have very generously offered this light-filled high street space again. As we creep closer and closer to Spring, the East End becomes a hive of retail activity and this space is waiting for you to make the most of this prime retail spot.
Given the high calibre of fashion and homewares tenants in the East End, think about what you can bring that will complement rather than compete as the owner is looking for something incredibly unique!
Location: 249 Rundle St, Adelaide
Type of property: Retail/Studio
Area & size: 112 sqm
Floorplan: Space Marked ‘mimco’
- Glass Rundle St frontage with ramp access
- Secondary common access via Ebenezer Pl
- Access to common toilets
- Polished concrete floor
- Neutral colour palette
- Plenty of natural light
- 3.3m high ceilings
Thursday 22nd August @ 4 pm
*Botanica Boutique is still trading in this space until August 30th, so feel free to pop by during their opening hours to check out their amazing products!
Sunday 1st September @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘249 Rundle St’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.