Bring your idea to life in Adelaide Central Plaza, one of the flagship buildings of Rundle Mall. The plaza is situated in the heart of the shopping district and is the former home of Renew Adelaide ventures, Channel 44 Fringe Watch, The Showroom, Tenth & Gibson, and SA Designer Co. With Adelaide Uni, the Art Gallery, the museum and the much anticipated Lot 14 across the road there is plenty of foot traffic for you to capitalise on – and let’s not forget Adelaide’s favourite meeting spot, the Mall’s Balls, right outside your window!
The space itself is situated on the first level, just outside the entrance to David Jones. You’ll be surrounded by luxury as the plaza is also home to brand such as Tiffany & CO, Endota Spa, Cue and Veronika Maine. The pre existing features make it ideal for a fashion retail venture but if you have a unique idea that would maximise the size of the space and most importantly complement the surrounding tenants, then we’re all ears!
Location: Adelaide Central Plaza, Level 1, Shop 202
Type of property: Retail
Area & size: 229sqm
- Changing rooms, hanging racks & mannequins
- Lockable office
- Storage space
- Access to shared bathrooms
- Secure building
- Huge Rundle Mall facing windows
Wed 17th April @ 4 pm
Thursday 2nd May @ 4pm
Sunday 12th of May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘Adelaide Central Plaza’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.