Located on the Corner of Hutt St and Gilles St, formerly known as Latte on Hutt, this wonderful street facing site has become available to Renew Adelaide. You will be in good company, being across the road from the historic Arab Steed Hotel and right next door to the Hutt St Library. The upshot is, also in part to the relatively high concentration of residential living, you will benefit from the steady foot traffic that frequents the area and its surrounding tenancies.
This space has some of the existing fitout from the previous cafe, with the flexibility to use what’s there, or remove it all and start fresh with the help of Renew Adelaide. There are 3 entrances into this tenancy, which allows us to explore the possibility of splitting this space up to allow for 2 different projects whose offerings complement one another. While there has formerly been cafe and dining in this tenancy, this is a versatile space and would suit a number of varying projects and we want to hear ALL your imaginative ideas!
As always, please be conscious of the surrounding tenancies as we are looking for something to be complementary to Hutt St and all its traders. This is a golden opportunity to be the next Hutt St project offered by Renew Adelaide!
Location: 239 Hutt St, Adelaide (Corner of Gilles St and Hutt St)
Type of property: Retail/cafe/studio
Area & size: 137sqm approx
- Off-site shared toilet access
- Commercial exhaust system
- Multiple plumbing points
- Large hot water unit
- Two split-system Air-conditioners
- Plenty of natural light
- 2 areas for outdoor dining
- Security system including security cameras
*The above details are relevant for the tenancy as a whole
Wednesday 30th January at 4 pm
Thursday 7th February at 4pm
Applications currently open
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘239 Hutt St’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.