Do you fancy the sound of working alongside some of Adelaide’s most innovative and creative people?! BRKLYN ADL is one of the coolest bars in all of Adelaide, and a space has opened up right in the middle of it! Currently housing Crooked Cutting Studio, you can be the final piece in this Brooklyn-themed streetscape. You will be in great company, adjacent to the BRKLYN ADL bar and smack bang between the vinyl store and the Delicatessen which serves the best toasted Reubens around.
We are looking for someone to complement the existing Brooklyn streetscape – think urban east-cost pop culture. You would aim to activate the space by early 2019 to take advantage of the Summer months and mad-March in the East End. It’s very important to consider the theme, and the surrounding activations to see how you could compliment the BRKLYN ADL landscape. The bar currently operates from 4 till late, so although access is available earlier than this, it would be great to leverage off the traffic the bar already brings. We are open to consider either short or longer term activations.
*All images provided by BRKLYN ADL*
Location: Portion of BRKLYN ADL, Level 1, 260a Rundle St Adelaide
Type of property: Retail
Area & size: Approx 20sqm
- Access to common toilets
- Some existing fit-out included
- Plumbing access
- Fully self-contained and secure tenancy
While this property is accessible to the general public during existing business hours of the BRKLYN Bar, and we absolutely encourage you to pop your head up at any time and have a drink and enjoy the vibes, we ask that any questions you have regarding the space and this opportunity come through email@example.com and that you do not approach the staff directly regarding this opportunity.
Wednesday 21st November @ 4 pm
Sunday 2nd December @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include ‘BRKLYN ADL’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
- Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
- Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
- Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
- State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
- Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
- Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.