The class and sophistication that encompasses the very essence of Melbourne Street are personified in this space. Elegant and graceful, this space fits a multitude of uses. A large retail space facing Melbourne Street is adorned with quality fixtures and fittings. Ideal for almost anybody to move in and start trading straight away. Very little to be done.
From here the main showroom gives way to an additional office space and warehouse, complete with kitchenette and two toilets. This is where our project(s) are only limited by their own imagination.
We are looking for one of our wonderfully creative projects, to either occupies the entire space or we could also consider dividing the space into two different tenancies.
We have recently received additional funding to expand our program to include Melbourne Street. We are ideally looking for a project that will bring something new to the street. Known for its food, fashion health, beauty and service-based businesses, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to complement these existing businesses and offer the community something different. If you think you have a concept that would suit this space, read on, and apply!
Location: 140 Melbourne St, North Adelaide
Type of Property: Office/Retail/Studio/Creative Concept
Size: 226 sqm
- Glass, main street frontage
- Character features
- Quality fixtures, including shelving
- Change rooms
- Kitchenette and 2 toilets
- Rear courtyard / onsite carpark
- Rear lane driveway access
Costs to Consider
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power
- Business running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space (and how quickly you can make it happen)
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Thursday 3rd May @ 4 pm
Wednesday 9th May @ 4 pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 20th May @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘140 Melbourne Street’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.