Be impressed with your new address below the Pirie St U-Park! The former space housing Renew Adelaide Graduate Studio Vino (who has now taken up residence next door, in the former Sax & Violin Film Society) is back up for grabs!
A versatile tenancy awaiting your creative input on busy Pirie St in the heart of the CBD. Be part of Renew Adelaide’s next precinct activation in time for the silly season in the East End with the Adelaide Fringe Festival just around the corner!
A stone’s throw from the (city) beach and Channel 9 HQ, this location services professionals and weekend shoppers alike, so a day-time activation would benefit greatly. This tenancy could be adapted to suit a wide range of inventive ideas and the ceiling to floor glass frontage makes for a desirable and attractive tenancy to suit your retail or creative concept.
This strip is surrounded by exciting activities like City Beach Volleyball and Holey Moley mini golf bar. Could your business cater to these fun loving punters? We can’t wait to hear all your ideas!
Location: Shop 4, 205 Pirie St
Type of property: Retail/Studio/Bar
Area & size: Approx 70 sqm
- Access to common toilets
- Some existing fit-out included
- Plumbing access
- Fully self-contained and secure tenancy
Thursday 17th January 2019 at 4pm
Monday 28th January at midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Pirie St’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.