Ready-to-go and very little work required to activate this classic retail space in a group of shops along tree-lined Hutt St. Its most recent incarnation was a French Patisserie, but an amazing retail activation would be just perfect. Around the corner from the very popular café Ballaboosta on Halifax St and next to Alfonso’s Restaurant which is currently being renovated – the potential to revive this little precinct is immense!
This tenancy has amazing street frontage with floor to ceiling windows, allowing the tenant to engage and excite the passing foot traffic. With angle parking on the street, this retail offering could also be a destination shop with easy parking out the front. We are ideally looking for a project that will bring something new to the street, with its blend of residential, retail, cafes and restaurants. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to complement these existing businesses and offer the community something different. If this space is just what you’ve been waiting for then we’d love to hear from you!
Location: Ground Floor, 206 Hutt St Adelaide
Type of property: Retail
Area & size: Approximately 70 sqm
- Large floor to ceiling windows at the entrance, plenty of natural light
- Separate toilet
- Separate kitchenette
- Separate office or storeroom
- Large open showroom/retail space
- Access to external courtyard with one private carpark access
- Air conditioning
In your application, please address the following:
- An outline of your business concept.
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant
Possible costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
Wednesday 5th September @ 4 pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to inspect the property on the available dates – seeing the space can really help to get those creative juices flowing!
Sunday 16th September @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘206 Hutt St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.