Have you got a ship load of business ideas?!
Situated in the heart of Port Adelaide, nestled between colonial buildings and heritage charm, you’ll find this promising main street property. Located next to Renew Adelaide project Eve to Dawn Wedding Styling and Planning and below the soon-to-be launched Cult & Harper, here’s your chance to live out your dream in the precious gem that is 166 St Vincent St, Port Adelaide!
With Renew Adelaide’s support, your concept could range anywhere from a boutique retail space to a bustling little food & beverage offering to an innovative concept that we haven’t even imagined yet! Have a wander around Port Mall and up St Vincent St to see what’s missing – an ice cream parlour, perhaps? A boutique grocer? A gourmet butcher? How about a fish and chip shop with a difference?
Location: Ground Floor, 166 St Vincent Street, Port Adelaide
Type of Property: Retail / Food & Beverage / creative concept
Size: 117 sqm approx
- Full window frontage
- External grease trap
- 1x on-site parking space at rear
- Semi-industrial space
- Basic kitchenette
- Concrete / tiled floors
In your application, you will be required to address the following:
- An outline of your business concept
- Relevant experience of participant/s involved
- Budget plus contingency
- A mood board covering products and fit out (a collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and what your products look like)
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- How you propose to fit out/change the space
- Brand concept
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
Possible costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Any regulatory or licensing costs including Development Approvals
- Cleaning & waste removal
- Utilities – power, gas & water
- Businesses running costs – stock, etc.
- Plant & equipment ongoing maintenance costs – fire servicing, etc.
- Make good obligations
This space is so nice, we’ll let you inspect it twice –
Friday 11th August 2017 @ 4pm
Monday 14th August 2017 @ 4pm
An inspection can be a great way to kick start those creative juices and become inspired. If you are interested in submitting an application for a space within this arcade, then we encourage you to attend the inspection!
Sunday 27th August 2017 @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘166 St Vincent St’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.