Join other makers and creators within the building in what has become a new precinct for the arts. Lincoln House is situated next door to long standing tenant New Morning Books across the road from the Fringe HQ and a stones throw from St Paul’s Creative Centre and WOTSO Workspace so you will be in great company!
A spacious tenancy with an additional smaller office within the space, you’ll also have your own contained kitchenette and common bathrooms downstairs. This open plan studio/office suits a multitude of different possibilities! Candidates should be looking at how to best utilise the entire space and that could even mean partnering with like-minded ventures. Whatever the concept, we are excited to hear your ideas!
Location: Suite 6, Level 1, 157 Frome St, Adelaide
Type of property: Office/Studio
Area & size: 106 sqm
- Natural light with eastern facing windows
- Common bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Contained separate office
Tuesday 25th June @ 4 pm
Thursday 4th July @ 4pm
Sunday 14th July @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Lincoln House’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.