The Edments Building is steeped in history – its name comes from the Edments Jewellers whom at one time occupied the whole building. These days, the building contains a whole host of different tenants from software development companies to architectural firms to instrument craftsmen not to mention the home of Graduated Renew Adelaide venture Le Maz Diamonds up on Level 3. There is no limit to diversity when it comes to the tenancy mix of this building!
We are encouraging big and bold ideas and would love to hear all your great concepts. What currently sits as once large tenancy, a wall will be constructed to seperate into two individual tenancies for two different ventures. The space/s would be ideal as offices or studios or in keeping with its history, a master craftsperson would also be welcomed. With varied retail and food and beverage operating on the ground floor, and a massive amount of foot traffic coming through Rundle Mall and the soon to be upgraded Gawler Place, you’ll be right in the heart of it all!
Location: Suites 222-225, Level 2 Edments Building, 38 Gawler Place, Adelaide
Type of property: Office/Workshop/Studio
Area & size: 143sqm total (roughly 2x 70sqm tenancies once wall is the constructed)
- Lift access off Gawler place
- Common Male and Female amenities on each floor
- Concrete flooring newly painted gloss white
- Plenty of natural light
- All tenancies individually metered
- Plumbing point access if required
In your application, please address the following:
- An outline of your business concept.
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant
Possible costs to consider:
Depending on your concept, the following costs may need to be considered.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
Wednesday 5th June @ 4pm
Wednesday 12th June @4pm
If you are interested in submitting an application for this space then we encourage you to try and inspect the property on the available dates.
Sunday 23rd June @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘Edments Building ’ in the subject heading.
Please note: It is essential that you know the requirements and expectations of operating in a Renew Adelaide property. Please make sure you read What Renew Can Do For You prior to completing your application.