Renew Adelaide has an amazing opportunity to reactivate a space in Adelaides Art and Cultural precinct, thanks to GU Film House. We are seeking a venture who can bring something engaging and unique to the West End!
The property is nestled within the newly developed Hindley Street precinct, in the complex that houses GU Film House. It’s close to the art and cultural precinct in the West End, right next door to Renew Adelaide venture and creativity extraordinaire , The Studio ADL, and a stones throw from our other West End Renew ventures Sustainable Clothing Co and Nice & Sunny’s. Wander right around the corner onto Morphett St and you’ll spot the colossal street mural by former Renew graduate and current Renew Board member, Dave Court.
A unique destination offering that brings foot traffic to the surrounding area and complements the existing surrounding businesses in the precinct will be favoured highly.
Location: 10a, 128 Hindley St Adelaide
Type of property: Retail/Creative Concept
Area & size: Approx 60 sqm
- Ground level
- Glass frontage
- Storage space
- Outdoor courtyard potential (subject to relevant approvals from owners)
- Access to common toilets
Tuesday 6th August @ 4pm
Sunday 25th August @ midnight
Should you have any questions relating to your application please email email@example.com and include ‘GU Film House’ in the subject heading.
But wait, there’s more!
- An outline of your business concept
- A consideration of costs
- Your approach to the layout of the space. Taking into consideration:
- Aesthetics & appearance
- How you propose to fit out the space/how you propose to change the space.
- Particular design elements you wish to incorporate
- A mood board
- A collection of images of how you envisage your concept will be executed and another to represent your products if relevant – please ensure that this is kept to 2 pages.
- Fit out & aesthetics
- Staffing and time commitment
- Utilities – power
- Businesses running costs
- Ongoing preventative maintenance
- Clean up and make good
- Cleaning & waste removal
- What Renew Adelaide Can Do For You
- Renew Adelaide FAQs
- Team Up - A tailored spectrum of business-support services endorsed by Renew Adelaide to help projects
Small Business Commission - Provides resources and services for small businesses including industry codes, leasing and dispute resolution information along with resources to improve your capacity to manage your own affairs and inform your decision making, so that disputes are less likely to occur.
Enterprise Adelaide - Provides information and advice to small business owners who are establishing businesses in the City of Adelaide.
Innovation SA - Showcases some of the ways government is supporting startups, entrepreneurs, business, industry, young innovators, researchers, universities and investors. Their aim is to nurture and support innovative entrepreneurs and start-ups.
State Government grants - Funding opportunities that may be relevant
Business SA - Membership, training, events and programs to assist businesses to reach their potential
Guildhouse - Specifically for makers and creatives, Guildhouse offers membership programs, that include insurance packages, along with projects, professional development programs and events.