Rent free basement studio space available on Flinders Street!
On the hunt for a unique, character-filled space for your creative concept? Look no further than this mid-century basement tenancy on Flinders Street!
221 – 225 Flinders Street is an exciting blank canvas, featuring details from a bygone era – think mid-century wooden details, ornate light fixtures, wrought iron gates and beautiful parquet floors. The white-walled, open-plan basement space is lit by contemporary downlights, and includes a small bar with a beer tap – perfect for events or a fun studio!
Who you are
Renew Adelaide is open to a concept that can activate this unique gem of a space with an equally unique concept! While the tenancy lends itself to a studio, gallery or office-based venture, we are open to any venture that brings new energy to the precinct. Please note, due to space’s proximity to WOTSO, noise levels will need to considered if your concept involves music production.
- Basement 221-225 Flinders Street
- Creative / Studio / Co-Working / Gallery
- 107 sqm approx
- Basement tenancy
- Parquet flooring
- Small bar with beer tap
- White walls with mid-century wooden details
- Contemporary downlights
- Entry through Flinders St and alley after-hours
- 6 x toilets (plus access to common bathrooms)
- No or low-noise preferable
- Tuesday 6th February at 4pm
- Wednesday 14th February at 4pm
- Sunday 25th February at 12am